Membership illustrates your commitment to professionalism in the development, marketing, and administration of charitable planned gifts. We represent and include individuals from both not-for-profit organizations and allied professionals who serve their clients through involvement in charitable giving opportunities.
Joining is easy – all you need to do is to determine the level of benefits that you wish to receive.
Option 1: Provides the maximum benefits of both SVCCGP and CGP at a discounted price.
For the annual cost of only $200 per year, you receive the membership benefits of both (option 1 plus 2) your local council and National Association of Charitable Gift Planners.
- Access to members-only area of CGP website
- National membership directory
- Discount to the national educational conference
- Subscription to The Journal of Gift Planning
- Access to Gift-P1 and the online national job posting service (PALS)
Option 2: Membership only in SVCCGP ($50 pear year)
- Networking with peers at bi-monthly meetings
- Reduced rate for all council educational programs
- Local membership directory
- Discounted registrations for SVCCGP conferences and programs when offered.
Our members are:
- Financial planners
- Other financial services professionals and donor advisors
- Planned and major gifts officers for charities
- Fundraising consultants
Joining now ensures inclusion in our directory and discounts for our educational programs.
NOTE: Membership dues (including annual renewal billing) for both SVCCGP and CGP memberships are currently handled by CGP.
For further information or questions regarding membership, please contact our council’s Membership Director.